Cocktails Anyone?

Assorted mini cupcakes for the engagement party

My sister got engaged a while back - yay for her and the Spaniard - and her friends decided that they wanted to throw her a little soiree to celebrate now that everyone's schedule had died down. Since I am the maid of honor I immediately offered to help in anyway that I could. Her friends promptly asked me to make the desserts.










Vegan Lemon cupcakes with vegan vanilla buttercream (left). White Vegan cupcakes with vegan strawberry frosting and Chocolate vegan cupcakes with vegan mocha buttercream frosting (right).

Hmmm... what to make for my sister's engagement party that is delicious and festive that she can also eat being that she is an vegan and all. CUPCAKES! I was no joke on these suckers. I made white, lemon, and chocolate cupcakes and vanilla, strawberry, and mocha vegan buttercream. They were spectacular and everyone really enjoyed them. Here are some great pics of them. Enjoy and congratulations again!

Little bites of heaven.

0 Comments