Naughty and Nice (Mango Nice Cream)


I don't know about you, but I indulged in a hefty amount of ice cream this summer with no sense of guilt whatsoever. Now that we are in early September I am trying to turn over a new leaf without sacrificing my nightly ice cream treat indulgence. That is where my mango nice cream comes in. It is simple frozen Banana and Mango and you have low calorie, vegan ice cream deliciousness!

Mango Nice Cream























Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Active Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Servings: 1 Cup (2 servings)

Ingredients
1 Cup Frozen Mango
1 Frozen Banana

Directions
1. Pour the frozen mango and the frozen banana into the bowl of a food processor/blender. Let them thaw for at least 5 minutes prior to blending.

2. Blend the frozen fruit on high until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy like soft serve ice cream - about 3-5 minutes.

3. Serve immediately

4. Enjoy!

0 Comments