Pound Cake Follow-up

A busy baking week for me. Two of my best friends are celebrating their birthdays on the SAME day! So cool right? I am not sure if it is a cancer thing, but both are absolutely obsessed with chocolate. I am on a mission to come up with two of the best chocolate cake recipes ever to exist on the planet. But since they are two separate people and having two different celebrations they get two distinct cakes. While I was thinking about their cakes this weekend - post apple crisp total domination - I remembered that I promised pictures of the birthday pound cakes. Lucky for you I remembered. I know you were worried you would never get to see version 1 - the failed one and version 2 - the one that will give Sara Lee and Entenmann's a run for their money. Well fear not, here they are. Enjoy!

Version 1:


The pound cake that was never served. Don't worry it is still in my freezer for tea parties.
Look at how delicious the golden top is and the airated cake. YUMMERS

Version 2:



Can you say GORGEOUS!?!? Watch out world.
This cake is going to kick ass and take names!

0 Comments