Raspberry Beret ( Raspberry Buttercream Frosting)

I grew up with wild raspberry bushes in my backyard on Cape Cod. I would multitask by taking an outdoor shower and snack on my favorite fruit. I crave raspberries this time of year so I find ways to incorporate it into so many summer treats. Here is a quick and easy raspberry buttercream.


Raspberry Buttercream



































Ingredients
4 cups confectioners sugar - sifted
1 cup unsalted butter
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 cup raspberries 
3-5 Tbsp Milk



Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Active Prep Time: 15 -20 Minutes
Servings: For 12 Cupcakes

Directions
In the bowl of a mixer combine the lemon juice and unsalted butter. Use a sieve to mash the raspberries and strain out the seeds. Add the sugar two cups at a time. Mix on medium high until you reach the desired texture. If the frosting is too thick add milk 1 tablespoon at a time to reach the desired consistency.

0 Comments