Focaccia Phenom (Semi Homemade Focaccia Bread)

Breads and I have had a love/hate relationship. I LOVE it and it hates when I am reckless when I try to make it. Over the years yeast and I have become friends, but this is one of my all time favorite homemade hacks.











Semi Homemade Focaccia Bread

1 Can Pillsbury Refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
1/2 Cup Kalamata Olive cut in half
1 Red Onion Sliced
Fresh Rosemary 
5 Tbsp Olive Oil
Course sea salt
Pepper to taste

Time: 30 Minutes
Active Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 8 Squares

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400. In a small sauté pan drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil and cook the onions until they are soft, translucent and caramelized. Set aside. Pour one tablespoon of olive oil on a cookie sheet. Open the pop and fresh and spread out onto the cookies sheet evenly. It may not cover the entire pan. Poke it about every two inches and create a real indentation and place small sprigs Of rosemary in them. Drizzle two tablespoons of olive oil evenly over the dough. Then the olives and onions evenly. Place in the oven and cook for 13-18 minutes or until the bottom Is golden brown. Serve warm.

0 Comments