Matcha Made in Heaven (Green Tea Kit Kats)

For years before I hopped on the Matcha train I was #obsessed with green tea Kit Kats. I stumbled across them on one of many epic Chinatown grocery shopping trips. It was my go to for really cheap groceries. I would wander the aisles, try to read the labels, and purchase items that looked like what I wanted or needed. Sometimes it was a disaster. Other times it was an inspired success. That is how I came across Matcha Kit Kats. So really my love affair for Matcha began long ago unbeknownst to me! This is a my ode to that happy Chinatown grocery shopping accident.

Green Tea Kit Kats





















Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 5 Min
Total Time: 10 Min
Servings: 15 Kit Kats

Ingredients
12 oz White Chocolate (candy melts are preferred)
2 Tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
15 Vanilla Wafer Cookies

Instructions
1. Pour the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. 
2. Heat it on high at 30 second increments until melted and smooth. 
3. Add the Match Green Tea Powder and stir until combined
4. Dip the wafer cookies in the chocolate and shake off the excess. 
5. Place the chocolate covered cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet. 
6. Let them set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. 
7. Serve or store in an airtight container.

0 Comments