Tying up Loose Ends

I have been so busy this summer - which we all know I love - and I have been having trouble keeping up with the posts. I never got a chance to post pictures of Ron's birthday cupcakes. I don't have Internet at home - who am I? Someone told me this weekend that not having internet in your home is like not having a refrigerator. But I mean who is judging. I digress, my Papermill Theatre friends and I got together for some drinks the Wednesday before July Fourth which was the first time I was seeing my bff Renaldo since his birthday. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to bring his birthday cupcakes. I made him chocolate cupcakes with mocha butter cream frosting because the last time he had the frosting he was like, "this frosting is like crack." Who knew that at Divine Bar it is ILLEGAL to bring in cupcakes for someone's birthday. Apparently they will CHARGE you for bringing in desserts from outside. WHAT? Here are the before and after pictures of Ron's contraband a.k.a birthday cupcakes.









Ron's Chocolate Cupcakes with Mocha Butter Cream Frosting and Royal Icing Cherry Blossoms

0 Comments