What's the Buzz? (Iced Coffee Popsicles)

I don’t know about you, but I can’t function without my morning coffee. It isn’t just the caffeine, which is always a welcome pick me up, it is the ritual of making it and having the aroma waft through my apartment that makes me feel like my day has begun. The thing with making coffee every day is that I always have cold leftovers. I have found creative ways to add it to my baked goods: chocolate espresso coffee anyone? Tiramisu perhaps? But since I am absolutely obsessed with making healthy no churn “ice cream, ”I thought how can I make a yummy coffee frozen treat?

Iced Coffee Popsicles





















Active Time: 5 Minutes
In Active Time: 2 Hours
Servings: 10 Popsicles

Ingredients:

3 Cups of Coffee brewed or cold brewed
¾ Cup of Cream or Half & Half
3-4 tsp Sugar (to taste)

Directions
In a small bowl combine ¼ cup of cream and 1 ½ tsp sugar. Whisk until dissolved. Pour an even amount in the bottom on your popsicle mold, paper cups, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour. In a bowl, a mason jar, or a Tupperware container with a cover combine the coffee, remaining cream, and sugar to taste. When the cream is frozen, pour the cold coffee into the molds and cover with popsicle sticks. Freeze completely and serve.


*** This recipe can be customized with your favorite coffee blend or hot chocolate!

0 Comments