Daisy Chain (Honey Elder Flower Buttercream)

I am absolutely obsessed with the Great British Bake Off. Like I binge watch an entire season in a day - yeah... My juices get flowing and I want to use all of the ingredients that are popular in the UK. So, I bought myself some Elder Flower Syrup and I am off to the races! Here is my recipe for some super tasty buttercream.

Honey Elder Flower Frosting





















Ingredients
4 Cups Confectioner's Sugar (sifted)
1 Cup of Butter (cool)
1 Tbsp Elder Flower Syrup
2 Tbsp Honey
3-4 Tbsp Milk

Directions
In the bowl of a mixer combine the Butter, Honey and Elderflower Syrup. Add the sifted confectioner's sugar 1 cup at a time. Mix the frosting on high until it becomes light and fluffy. If it is too thick add some milk one tablespoon at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.

0 Comments