Goin' Bananas (Banana Ice Cream)

Hello my name is Alison and I am an ice cream-aholic. Yep, it is true, I LOVE ICE CREAM! It is a perfect food, perfect. Soooooo, cause there are days when all I want to eat is ice cream, I decided that I should have an alternative to the real thing. Here it is friends! B-A-N-A-N-A Ice cream. One ingredient ice cream! Dreamz. Dreamz...


Banana Ice Cream

























Prep Time: 7 Min
Total Time: 1 Hour
Servings: 4 Servings

Ingredients
4 Bananas (peeled, quartered and frozen)

Directions:

1. Make Ahead: Peel and quarter 4 bananas and place in a sealed container and put them in the freezer. If making that day wait about 30 minutes before making recipe.

2. Put banana pieces into the bowl of your food processor or blender and mix until totally smooth and the bananas have a soft serve consistency.

3. Pour the "ice cream" into a bowl or a tupperware container and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.

4. Scoop your ice cream into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings!

0 Comments