High on a Hill Lived a Lonely Goatherd (Goat Cheese Buttercream Frosting)

I LOVE goat cheese! There I said it. I love goat cheese. I love how it is the perfect earthy compliment to just about everything, most of all sweets. So often I find desserts too sweet, but not with goat cheese frosting! It evens out the flavor and adds an extra punch. You will love goat cheese as much I!

Goat Cheese Frosting














Active Prep Time: 10 Minutes
In Active Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 3 Cups of Frosting

Ingredients
4 Cups Confectioners Sugar 
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter - softened 
1/2 Cup Goat Cheese 
1 tsp Vanilla 
3-5 Tbsp water 

Directions
 In the bowl of a mixer combine the butter, vanilla, and 2 Tbsp of water and mix together with the paddle attachment. Add two cups of the sifted confectioners sugar and stir until combined. Add the remaining sifted sugar and 1 Tbsp of water. Add water as needed until the texture of the frosting is light, airy, and has smooth, soft peaks - about 2-5 minutes. Frost cooled  and top with a raspberry for garnish, or store the frosting in an airtight container in the refrigerator covered for up to 3 days.


0 Comments